Do you want to enable leading financial and philanthropic institutions to invest more capital into low-income communities and protecting the planet?
We are seeking a manager to join our Client Team to support and manage impact investment programs across leading wealth management institutions: financial advisors, donor advised fund providers, family offices, and foundations.
CapShift is a mission-driven growth company working at the intersection of finance and impact to unlock trillions of dollars for impact investments. We offer a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a culture of personal development, creative freedom, and the partnership of a dedicated team. Our aim is to help mobilize trillions of investment dollars to funds and social enterprises tackling major social and environmental challenges.
Become an expert in how capital can be unlocked for greater impact and catalytic change.
Institutional Account Management
- Manage complex relationships with senior leaders across donor advised fund (DAF) providers, financial advisors, and family offices, and delight clients through strong relationships and exceptional customer service
- Design and direct successful impact investing programs, coordinating with CapShift team to deliver capabilities to clients across impact investment research, marketing, operations, portfolio advisory, and technology Support in onboarding and program launch for new institutional clients, helping them roll out CapShift’s platform to their team
- Oversee and support the day-to-day needs of CapShift’s DAF and Advisory Firm clients.
- Institutionalize client best practices across various CapShift team members working with clients.
- Support our clients’ advisors and sales teams to better utilize our tools and services to meet their clients’ impact investing and philanthropic objectives
- Bring in the voice of the customer to help create and execute on an engagement plan in collaboration with other internal team leaders
- Deliver on strategic client experiences that are consistently connected to the firm’s overall growth strategy
- Establish and monitor metrics of success across client relationships
- Support our Business Development team to bring expertise to start new institutional client relationships.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing complex customer relationships and multifaceted deliverables
- Experience with wealth management, investment finance, or impact investing
- Strong project management skills and an ability to critically review and prioritize projects
- Proactive, collaborative, thoughtful, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and able to effectively communicate across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Eager to work in a high-growth, flexible startup environment in which employees are expected to take on multiple responsibilities and leadership positions
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience with Salesforce CRM desired
- Preference for demonstrated familiarity on topics of impact investing and/or philanthropy
- Alignment with CapShift’s vision of systems change through mobilizing large amounts of capital into authentic impact investments across the Sustainable Development Goals
How to apply
CapShift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, or involvement in the criminal justice system. We invite individuals with diverse life experiences and non-conventional backgrounds to apply.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter using the form below.
We will begin reviewing applications starting November 20th. We encourage interested candidates to submit their applications early.
CapShift offers competitive compensation along with an opportunity for employees to receive equity in the company.