Do you want to enable leading financial and philanthropic institutions to invest more capital into low-income communities and protecting the planet?
We are seeking a client engagement leader to manage our relationships across leading wealth management institutions: Financial advisors, donor advised fund providers, family offices, and foundations.
CapShift is a mission-driven growth company working at the intersection of finance and impact to unlock the $1.5 trillion of charitable assets in the U.S. for impact investments. We offer a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a culture of personal development, creative freedom, and the partnership of a dedicated team. Our aim is to help mobilize hundreds of billions of investment dollars to funds and social enterprises tackling major social and environmental challenges.
Become an expert in how capital can be unlocked for greater impact and catalytic change.
Institutional Account Management
- Manage complex relationships with senior leaders across donor advised fund providers, financial advisors, and family offices
- Direct successful client impact investing programs, ensure the highest-quality deliverables, and delight clients through strong relationships and exceptional customer service
- Lead onboarding and program launch for new institutional clients, helping them to roll out CapShift’s platform to their team.
- Lead the Client Experience team, managing, training and mentoring other team members in client best practices
- Coordinate with CapShift team to deliver capabilities to clients across impact investment research, marketing, operations, portfolio advisory, and technology
- Support our client’s advisors and sales teams, driving them to better utilize our tools and services to build impact investment portfolios
- Be an expert on impact investing and engage family facing team members at CapShift’s clients to ensure they are equipped to meet client impact investing and philanthropic objectives
- Bring in the voice of the customer to help create and execute on an engagement plan in collaboration with other internal team leaders
- Determine how to best position regular education and marketing collateral for our clients’ internal teams
- Deliver on strategic client experiences that are consistently connected to the firm’s overall growth strategy
- Establish and monitor metrics of success for client relationships
- Represent the client’s voice within CapShift and as part of CapShift’s leadership team
- Establish a common approach and process for driving implementation across client verticals, and oversee rollout among other client account leads on our team
- 7-15+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing complex customer relationships, multifaceted deliverables, and strategic engagement strategies
- Strong project management skills and an ability to critically review and prioritize projects based on business needs
- Proactive, collaborative, thoughtful, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and able to effectively communicate across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Eager to work in a high-growth, flexible startup environment in which employees are expected to take on multiple responsibilities and leadership positions
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience with Salesforce CRM desired
- Finance and investment acumen from studies or relevant work experience desired
- Preference for demonstrated experience in managing wealth management relationships
- Preference for demonstrated familiarity or expertise on topics of impact investing and/or philanthropy
- Alignment with CapShift’s vision of systems change through mobilizing large amounts of capital into authentic impact investments across the Sustainable Development Goals
How to apply
Apply using the form below.
CapShift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, or involvement in the criminal justice system. We invite individuals with diverse life experiences and non-conventional backgrounds to apply.
CapShift offers competitive compensation along with an opportunity for employees to receive equity in the company.