Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with room for growth?
We are a mission-driven startup that is technology enabled working at the intersection of finance and impact to help our clients invest in social enterprises, impact funds, and transformative new ideas. Working at CapShift offers the opportunity for rapid development along with the ability to work with a diverse group of teammates.
All roles at CapShift require substantial flexibility and collaboration, given the nimble nature of the organization. CapShift seeks a values-driven leader to support all aspects of our product development and customer integration. The role combines three core roles: project management of the development of a Salesforce platform, customer management, and collaboration around digital marketing. The candidate will report to the Managing Director of Product. Previous experience in a customer facing role is highly desirable.
A competitive compensation package and benefits will be available.
If interested, please submit your resume and a one paragraph statement of interest with the subject Product Operations Manager to email@example.com.
- 5-7+ years of work experience
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce CRM; experience with Salesforce Communities and MarketingCloud is desired, but not required
- Experience with Orion and/or other financial management technology
- Prior project management experience and an ability to critically review and prioritize projects based on business needs
- Proactive, thoughtful, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and able to effectively communicate across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Fit with working in a high growth, flexible startup environment in which employees are expected to take on multiple responsibilities and leadership positions
- Experience working with JIRA and in an Agile development process
- Experience working with web-based analytics and promotional tools
- Experience managing customer relationships and deliverables
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Advanced or Undergraduate degree, or equivalent preferred
- Thought partner to the Managing Director around the development and evolution of a leading impact investment platform
- Day to day collaboration, testing, and partnership with remote development team
- Gather internal business requirements and oversee implementation
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to design and develop landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate to create a useful technology product for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide technical customer service to new clients and users
- Supervise external technology vendors
- Manage complex client relationships across CapShift’s teams
- Take leadership roles in other aspects of a high growth startup company, including team, culture, technology, market research, and customer development
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Research team members to ensure high-quality electronic communications, website, and CRM based sales process
- Monitor the impact of new features on user activity and engagement
- Pull and analyze data related to cross-functional KPIs
- Share insights and make recommendations based on learnings
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit an email titled Product Operations Manager with your resume and a paragraph on your value-add to CapShift to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CapShift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, or involvement in the criminal justice system. We invite individuals with diverse life experiences and non-conventional backgrounds to apply.
CapShift’s goal is to increase the flow of capital into initiatives solving global and local challenges. We manage a fast-growing impact investing platform that empowers philanthropic and financial institutions, along with their clients, to mobilize capital for social and environmental change. We work with many leading financial institutions in the $140+ billion donor advised fund market, including Fidelity Charitable and National Philanthropic Trust. Our suite of solutions makes it easy to source and implement impact investments that meet the needs of financial advisors, donor advised fund sponsors and their clients, foundations, asset management institutions, and more.
Our leadership has managed billions of dollars of impact investments in disruptive solutions in the health, education, poverty, community finance, clean energy, and sustainable food sectors. Our team combines deep impact investment experience with a nimble startup culture with the goal of mobilizing capital for social and environmental change. We are committed to building a diverse, talented team of young leaders in the impact investment space.