Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with room for growth? We are a mission-driven startup working at the intersection of finance and impact to help our clients invest in social enterprises, impact funds, and transformative new ideas. Working at CapShift offers the opportunity for rapid development, creative freedom, and the partnership of dedicated group of teammates.
All roles at CapShift require flexibility and collaboration, given the start-up nature of the organization. CapShift is looking for a Marketing Director who will help lead:
- Campaign Development – Develop marketing campaigns to attract and engage individuals and financial professionals to make more impact investments, working closely with our Research Team to highlight CapShift’s unique expertise and insight.
- Content Creation and Distribution – Create content highlighting CapShift’s leading work on issues such as racial justice, climate, catalytic philanthropy, etc. Develop creative ways to use social media, PR, email marketing, webinars and more to share this content and CapShift’s story.
- Client Engagement – Provide marketing support to our institutional clients as they roll out impact investing capabilities to their clients, including donor advised fund providers, industry associations, and charitable institutions.
- Partnership Development – Build trusted relationships with CapShift’s partners to explore new ways to drive awareness, sales, and adoption.
- Team and Vendor Management – Work closely with and manage PR and technology vendors on key projects. Oversee CapShift team members in the development of content and design work.
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience; preferably in financial services, impact investing, or philanthropy
- Experience being in a customer facing role and managing deliverables
- Experience working with web-based analytics and promotional tools
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills
- Desire to work in a high growth, flexible startup environment in which employees are expected to take on multiple responsibilities and leadership positions
- Proactive, thoughtful, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and able to effectively communicate across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce CRM desired
- MBA or equivalent experience preferred
CapShift’s goal is to increase the flow of capital into initiatives solving global and local challenges. We manage a fast-growing impact investing platform that empowers philanthropic and financial institutions, along with their clients, to mobilize capital for social and environmental change. We work with many leading financial institutions in the $140 billion donor advised fund market, including Fidelity Charitable, Vanguard Charitable, and National Philanthropic Trust. Our suite of solutions makes it easy to source and implement impact investments that meet the needs of financial advisors, donor advised fund sponsors and their clients, foundations, asset management institutions, and more.
Our leadership has managed billions of dollars of impact investments in disruptive solutions in the health, education, poverty, community finance, clean energy, and sustainable food sectors. Our team combines deep impact investment experience with a nimble startup culture with the goal of mobilizing capital for social and environmental change. We are committed to building a diverse, talented team of young leaders in the impact investment space.
How to Apply
CapShift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, or involvement in the criminal justice system. We invite individuals with diverse life experiences and non-conventional backgrounds to apply.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter, that details your interest in the role and key qualifications or experience, with the subject Marketing Director to email@example.com.
CapShift offers competitive compensation along with an opportunity for employees to receive equity in the business.