Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with room for growth?
We are seeking a client engagement professional to manage our mission-driven client relationships that include, but are not limited to, Donor Advised Fund clients, financial advisors, and leading impact investing foundations.
CapShift is a mission-driven growth company working at the intersection of finance and impact to unlock the $1 trillion of charitable assets in the U.S. for impact investments into funds and enterprises. We offer a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a culture of personal development, creative freedom, and the partnership of a dedicated team. Our aim is to help mobilize billions of dollars of investment capital to organizations tackling major social and environmental challenges.
Become an expert in how charitable assets can be unlocked for greater impact and catalytic change.
- Institutional Account Management
- Manage complex relationships with senior leaders across donor advised fund (DAF) providers, foundations, financial advisors, and family offices
- Direct successful client programs, ensure the highest-quality deliverables, and delight clients
- Build strong client relationships and provide exceptional customer service
- Lead onboarding and program launch for new institutional clients
- Client Engagement
- Support philanthropic families and their advisors, to better utilize our tools and services to build impact investment portfolios
- Engage family facing team members at CapShift’s clients to ensure they are equipped to meet client impact investing and philanthropic objectives
- Establish and monitor metrics of success for client relationship
- Represent the client’s voice within CapShift
- Establish a common approach and process for driving implementation across clients
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing complex customer relationships and multifaceted deliverables
- Strong project management skills and an ability to critically review and prioritize projects based on business needs
- Proactive, thoughtful, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and able to effectively communicate across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Eager to work in a high-growth, flexible startup environment in which employees are expected to take on multiple responsibilities and leadership positions
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience with Salesforce CRM desired
- Finance and investment acumen from studies or relevant work experience desired
CapShift aims to make it easier for families to build impact investment portfolios through their trusted advisors and financial institutions. Since its founding, CapShift has mobilized capital into dozens of high impact funds and enterprises providing solutions to global issues such as climate, health, racial justice, and income inequality.
CapShift’s impact investing platform combines software, research, and advisory capabilities and covers over 1,000 leading impact investment funds and enterprises across public, private, and nonprofit investment and recoverable grant segments.
CapShift is targeting the $1 trillion charitable investment market, and currently works with many leading donor advised fund providers including Vanguard Charitable, National Philanthropic Trust, and Chicago Community Trust. Our suite of solutions makes it easy to source, diligence, deploy, monitor, and implement impact portfolios. Clients include foundations, financial and philanthropic advisors, corporations, and family offices.
CapShift was founded by MissionPoint Partners, Jacques Perold, and Heron Foundation. Other investors include leading impact investing families, and include Jesse Fink, Spring Point Partners, Gratitude Railroad, Brazen Impact, and Grantham Foundation for the Protection of the Environment.
How to Apply
CapShift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, or involvement in the criminal justice system. We invite individuals with diverse life experiences and non-conventional backgrounds to apply.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for the role — including interest, key skills, academic qualifications, previous experience, and any other information you deem relevant — with the subject “Director, Client Experience” to email@example.com.
We will begin reviewing applications starting February 7th. We encourage interested candidates to submit their applications early.
CapShift offers competitive compensation along with an opportunity for employees to receive equity in the company.